2007年4月11日水曜日

It's myself.

Hello. My name is Fumiya. I am nineteen years old. My blood type is A. My star sign is the fishes. My hobby is fishing. I fished bass in last summer vacation. I will not forget about it. It was very exciting. My home is located near the sea,I always enjoy fishing. My favorite sport is basketball. I played basketball for six years in school club. Now,I some times play it with my homeboys. I like it very much. My favorite music is Hip-Hop music. My favorite artists are T.I.,The Diplomats, Lil wayne and so on. My family has four person,mother,father,little sister and me. My hometown is Akune in Kagoshima. Akune is very wonderful place,because it have a lot of nature. My hometown is near the sea and mountain,so I can enjoy several activity. My friend is Toru. He is very active man. I want to cherish forever.

1 件のコメント:

keibo さんのコメント...

o-beyka!!!!!!!!