2007年5月7日月曜日

My Campus life

My campus life is very easy. Because I don’t belong to any club and don’t have any part time job. I have a lot of free time. So my campus life is little monotonous. But I have some friend. And I like to meet them at university. I get up at 7:30 on Friday. Because I have a first period class. Other school day, I get up at 8:30. And I go to university by bicycle everyday even if it’s a rainy day. It takes about 10 minutes from my apartment to university. I take 2 to 4 classes in a day. When the lunch time, I always go to the convenience store near the university with my friends and have a lunch there. If we go to there, we can have a low cost lunch. After school, I spend time with my friends or go home straight. After I reach my home. I do some house works for example cleaning, washing, and cooking and so on. Because I am living alone. I have to do everything by myself. Some time, it is very troublesome. But it will be good experience for me in the future. I will do my best. This is my campus life.

0 件のコメント: