2007年7月9日月曜日

6th essay: CDs

I like to listen to music. Especially, I like Hip-Hop music very much. I have some CDs. I would like to introduce you some of them.

First, I write about Wanted. This is Bowwow’s 4th album. He is Twenty years old. He is just one older than me. Bowwow is popular among American young ages. This album contains ‘Like you’ and ‘Let me hold you’. ‘Like you’ and ‘Let me hold you’ are very sweet song. Those songs are R&B style hiphop. I like R&B style hiphop very much. Ciara features ‘Like you’ and Omarion features ‘Let me hold you’. Other songs are cool too. You better check it. You can buy it and check the sample here.

Second, I write about ‘King’. This is T.I.’s 4th album. He is popular among American people too. This album contains ‘What you know’, ‘Ride with me’, ‘Live in the sky’ and ‘Why you wanna’. ‘What you know’ and ‘Ride with me’ is cool and bouncy. ‘Why you wanna’ is summer tune. It is suit now. ‘Live in the sky’ is fresh. Those two of songs are also R&B style hiphop. I think you can relax when you listen to it. Others are cool too. You better check it too. You can buy it here.

That’s all for today. I will introduce others next time.

4 件のコメント:

Unknown さんのコメント...

Hello, my name is Makky. I like american music.

lefty さんのコメント...

I don't like your music.
Shall we listen the Japanese music?

kanako さんのコメント...

Hello. I want to listen to this music!!!

keibo さんのコメント...

Let me hold you!!!!!
I like the best!!!