2007年10月26日金曜日

Essay

My favorite place to relax or refresh

Introduction

Now, there are two places to live my life for me. One is my parents’ home in Wakimoto, Akune, Kagoshima. One is my apartment room in Kumamoto. Those two places are very different. So, life style is very different too. Both places are very good place and comfortable for me. Now, I would like to introduce my favorite place to relax or refresh.

[61 words]

My parents’ home

I like my parents’ home the best. I love my hometown. I always say so. Maybe, all people like their own hometown. My home is located near the sea. It is just 30 or 40 meters away. Very near. I always smell at scent of tide. The city is very noisy. However, there is very silent. The only sound I can hear is wave’s sound. Especially, I like to sit the pier and fish in feeling salt breeze. It clams my mind. My mind becomes very peaceful when I go home. It is the best place and the best way to relax and refresh.


[104 words]

My second home

I like second home. That is my apartment room in Kumamoto. I live in Toroku. I am living alone. So, I am free. There is no restriction of time. I can do anything in every time. I can watch TV, listen to music, use computer, or sleep in every time. I can relax when I do that. It is so easygoing life. There are a lot of things that I have to do by myself. Everything is the things that I have to do. But, I like this life too. I can learn many important things. Especially, I like to listen to music and sleep there. It is so lazy. But, it is good way to relax and refresh for me.


[121 words]

Other place

There are a lot of favorite places elsewhere. Recently, my favorite place is Toya. It is amusement center. I sometime go there with my friends. We can enjoy billiard, batting game, pitching game, ping pong, and other games. It is good for a change.


[43 words]

Conclusion

My favorite place is the place where I can do anything I like to do. There are a lot of good places in the world. I would like to look for good places more for life. But, I love my birthplace, Wakimoto the best.


[44 words] 

[373 words]

0 件のコメント: