2007年11月23日金曜日

Essay: Communty life

That’s my community

Introduction

I think everyone must have own community. People must be belonged to any community. I think people can’t be without belonging community. Like this. If you work, you belong to work place community. People’s life consists of community. Community contains friends, senior, junior and so on. Of course, I am belonging to some communities. I want to introduce my communities.

Department of English

Now I am going to Kumamoto Gakuen University. I am student of Department of English. That is one of my communities. I’m studying English there. When I decided to enter the university, I was very excited. But same time, I was so scared. That is because, my home is in Kagoshima. Kumamoto is a strange place for me. It is too difficult to enter the strange place or strange community. To enter the strange place alone was scared me. But people who live in Kumamoto are kind. And school mates are very good and kind. I like them. Now there is comfortable for me. We are cheering up each other to rise own skills. Sometimes (many times), we go to enjoy some entertainment to refresh. It is good for us. We can share hard things and joyful. Because we are studying same kind of subject at same place. School life is always like that. And that is one of good point of community life.

Mikasa Club

I want to introduce ‘Mikasa Club’. This is the most favorite community for me. This is a club of basketball in my hometown, home area. Two of my friends and me designed to establish it when we were first grade of high school. And we carried out this plan when we were second grade of high school. In the beginning, the members were same age old boys of basketball team of my junior high school. Members were very few. There was a day that gathered members were there or four. But now, many people come to play. Now, my team mates of basketball team of high school are coming. My juniors’ team mates of basketball team of high school are coming. My seniors are coming. Anyway, many people come to play now. About twenty members are coming constantly now. It is so fun. All players like basketball. Sometimes, some players are strange. But, we could good friend by playing basketball together. All players are enjoying playing basketball. I am very pleasure because we can supply the community that can play basketball with fun. I am very proud of me and my friends because we could carry out such as big project. Now this club is unofficial. But we are planning to let this team enter the basketball league in Kagoshima someday in the future.

Work place

I think work place is very important community. I worked at ‘A-Coop’ during summer vacation and spring vacation. I learned many important things of society there. It is like etiquettes, common sense and so on. It is very important things to get into society. So I think work place is very important. Now I got a new job. I want to learn several things at new work place.

Conclusion

Community is very important part in human life. People should treasure concerning of community. People can’t live without concerning any communities. To belong to community is to live a life. I want to treasure my communities.

[552 words]

0 件のコメント: