2007年6月30日土曜日

5th Essay: Remember the Titans


I want to write to movie review. I have watched ‘Remember the Titans’. This movie is in best three in the movie I have ever watched. I watched this move two or three times. I watched this for the first time when I was second grade of high school. My English teacher showed it for us in English class.

This is true story. For 1971 years, it is a high school in the State of Virginia in U.S.A. This school is a school unified black and white. The Titans is the football team of that school. In that time, black and white hate each other. But, Coach Boone taught students the importance of respecting each other. And, black students and white students bonded to win the game. This movement influenced whole the town, black and white in the town become gradually one.

This movie tells about segregation. Of course, I don’t know the real pain of segregation. But I was impressed by a figure of the youths who removed a racial wall. You should check this movie.

4 件のコメント:

Yu-ri さんのコメント...

I read your essay. It is very important!! But I haven't ever seen it. So I want to watch this movie.

Ozaki Tomoko さんのコメント...

Hello. I knew this movie for the first time. And I interested in it. I'd like to watch it someday.

anya さんのコメント...

I read your 5th essay. I don't know this movie. I think the pictuse is very cool.

shoko さんのコメント...

Hello!! I want to watched it.