2007年6月16日土曜日

Kumamoto

I will write about Kumamoto. I don’t know about Kumamoto very well. Because of Kumamoto is not my home prefecture. I am the people of Kagoshima prefecture. I came to Kumamoto last year to go to this university. I am staying here for only about one year. So, I still don’t know about Kumamoto well. But I gradually become understand a little bit about Kumamoto. I heard few things about Kumamoto before I come here. For example, I heard about Basashi, Kumamoto castle and so on.

At first, I will write about Kumamoto castle. I have not been to Kumamoto castle. But I some times go to Shimotori and Kamitori. So, I can see it then. I think it is very beautiful, cool and emotional. I have never seen any castle. So, I was impressed. I think Kumamoto castle is one of important historical place in Japan. I want to visit there some day.

And, I have been to mountain Hanaoka once. But I don’t remember the way to there. Because of my friend take me to there. In there, I could overlook whole of Kumamoto city. It was very very beautiful. But it was afternoon. So, I want to go there at night to see night view. I think there is good place for lovers.

And, I have been to Aso once when I was primary school student. I went to Aso Farmland. Aso had a lot of natures. It was very beautiful. I think Aso is good place to refresh.

That’s all one of the people of Kagoshima prefecture knows. If you know more about good place, please tell me!!

4 件のコメント:

keibo さんのコメント...

Hi Fumiya!! this is keisuke. I know you do not know about kumamoto. so I go to take you kumamoto sight seen!!!

lefty さんのコメント...

1, I think your sentence is easy.
2, I like your opinion.
3, I supposed you must put a picture.

Fumiya さんのコメント...
このコメントは投稿者によって削除されました。
Fumiya さんのコメント...

Hi, Keibo and lefty!! Thank you for your comment! Please take me to sightseeing of Kumamoto Keibo!!
I wanted to put a picture. Bat I forgot to do it. What kind of picture should I put?? Please give me some idea Lefty.