2007年6月6日水曜日

Movie


I like sports. Especially, basketball is my favorite sports. So, I like sports movie too. Today, I would like to write about sports movies that I watched recently. I watched 2 movies, “The Longest Yard” and “Coach Carter”. I think that those 2 movies are masterpiece.

“The longest yard” is football movie. The story goes like this. One of retired professional football player causes car accident. And he is put in prison. The chief of prison asks him to be a manager of prison guard team. But he refuses. And, He makes prisoner team. While he and his teammate putting up with harassment from guards, His team became strong. The day of game, he is threatened to lose on purpose. But his team fights for a pride and wins. This is the rough stream of this movie.

“Coach Carter” is my favorite sports, basketball movie. The story goes like this. A coach of basketball named Carter takes office as a coach of a small and weak university. The members of basketball team of this university are problem children. But, Carter coach teaches it strictly without minding. At first, children rebel against his teaching. But they gradually understand his teaching. Coach Carter teaches importance of following rules through basketball to children. And he makes children an excellent adult. This is the rough stream of this movie.

I learned importance of pride, friendship, following rules and so on from those 2 movies. I recommend you to watch those movies. Movies are always telling us something. It is important to enjoy. But I think that it is important to learn from it too.

0 件のコメント: