2007年12月15日土曜日

Book Review 2-18: Love or Money?


I read ' Love or Money?' today. This is the crime and mystery story. The story goes like this. The main character is Molly Clarkson. She is rich. She is 50 years old, old woman. One day, she has a small party for her birthday - only four people. Four people, however, who need the same thing, they need her money. She will not give them the money, so they are waiting for her to die. And there are other people who are waiting for her to die. But one person can't wait. And on her fiftieth birthday, Molly Clarkson is killed by someone. And, the investigation is started. I tried to reason, but it was also difficult for me. I couldn't understand the trick or the criminal. The mystery story is always different for me. I want to be good reader of mystery stories. I want to read more mystery stories to train my brain.


[156 words]

0 件のコメント: