2007年12月3日月曜日

Scenery in my hometown: My favorite road


This is road near my home. There is my favorite road. The tree of left side is 'Akou no Ki'. My home area is little famous for 'Akou no Ki'. The roots of it make change the shape of road. It is on road, but like off road. I like that. It is very original. The right side is harbor of Wakimotohama. In summer, 'Akou no ki' make shade. So, there is very comfortable place. But I have a bad memory. One day, It was just time when I got a car driver's licence. I try to pass this road by car. Then, Kuronekoyamato was coming from opposite. It was just the curve, you can see in this picture. I try to back. But my drive skill was poor. So, I run off. My car's left lear wheel got into ditch. It was my first car accident. I remember it very clearly. But I grow up around there. So, there still my favorite road.



[164 words]

2 件のコメント:

yu-ki さんのコメント...

You were in a accident there!? That's too bad... However, I think the road is a good place, too.

Fumiya さんのコメント...

Yes. That's right. I'll invite you there someday!