2007年12月8日土曜日

Essay: TV

Development of TV

Introduction

Nowadays, I can’t think about life without TV. TV is one part of our life for people of today. There is no TV in the old days. When I was born, there is TV then already. So certainly TV influenced my life very much. For example, TV influenced my view, my behavior, and my mind and so on. It will suits to the young generation people too.

History of TV

When the first time TV broadcasted was May 13th 1939 by NHK Science & Technical Research Laboratories (NHK STRL). That was public experiment. Then, TV was black & white. After that, TV broadcasting started February 1st 1939 by NHK. And commercial broadcasting started on August 28th 1953. 1958 to 1959, the television was popularized. Because of many commercial broadcasting stations were set up. And color broadcasting was started on September 10th 1960. On June 1st 1989, broadcasting satellite was started. On 1991 November 25th, ‘High vision’ broadcasting was started. On 2000 December 1st, broadcasting satellite digital was started. And ‘TIJOU DIGITAL HOUSOU’ is starting.

Today’s Television

Nowadays, television was developed very much. It changed color. It changed thin. The screen size is several. There are from big size to small size. You can find big size screen in city. The small size screen is size like ‘GAMEBOY’. And there is even waterproof television. So we can watch TV at the bath. And we can watch TV in a car. Car navigation system set up TV system. Nowadays, we can watch TV at cell phone. We can watch TV at anywhere. And, we can take part in several TV program’s project at home with using remote control. TV adheres to our life today. Like that, TV was developed very much.

About my favorite programs

I like to watch TV. I like foreign drama (situation comedy). Especially, I like ‘FULLHOUSE’, ‘BOY MEETS WORLD’, ‘YUKAINA SEAVER KE (Growing Pains)’ and so on. These were broadcasted when I was elementary school student. I always watched them after finished school. That was my routine. As I was child, not to much to say that those dramas made my humanity mind. Those dramas theme are about family, friend or so. So, I learned many things from them. I was influenced them. The human relations in those dramas are very beautiful. I yearn for life like them. That’s only drama. But I can learn many things from them.

Conclusion

TV is necessary in today’s life. TV is good for killing time. And also, TV is good for learning. If you concentrate to watch TV to learn something, you can get any knowledge from it. I want to use TV usefully.

[433 words]

2 件のコメント:

yu-ki さんのコメント...

Exellent essay!! However sometimes TV give us bad knoeledges, doesn't it? You watched good programs when you were young. I like them, too!

Fumiya さんのコメント...

Thank you for your comment, Yu-ki!!
Yes it does. Sometimes TV is not good. The point is, how do you use it.